Are you all about working smarter, not harder?
Do you like to leverage the benefits of computation and automation?
designtech are currently looking for a Computational BIM Lead to join our expanding team. As the UK’s leading Computational BIM consultancy, this is a great opportunity to join a team pushing the boundaries of our industry. The benefits of computation to both design and automation are invaluable and with the advancements in technology, the scope of this role will be ever changing in order to define more efficient ways of working.
- Bachelor’s / Master’s Degree in Architecture, Engineering or similar
- 3+ years experience in Architecture, Engineering, Construction Industry
- Exceptional skills in visual programming software’s such as Grasshopper and Dynamo
- Knowledge of computer programming languages such as Python and C#
- Experience in using the Revit API advantageous
- Experience in developing software plugins in popular programmes such as Revit and Rhino.
- Problem solver and ability to work well under pressure
- Ability to work independently, but ensure designtech principles are upheld
To apply for this role please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy of your CV and any relevant examples of past work.